Nathaniel Kam Photographer
To me San Diego is more than a just a home. After moving here from the Bay Area to attend University of California San Diego to study Computer Science Engineering, I’ve come to see it is a place to explore, experience, and eat the world’s best fish tacos. From the old-world charm of Balboa Park to the stunning sunset beaches of Coronado and La Jolla, I love it here and San Diego will always hold a special place in my life.
A few of my favorite things
- When I am not Photographing Weddings I am playing guitar or hitting the golf course.
- I make lots of obscure 80′s and 90′s references.
- To me, Chicago, Kansas, Boston, and Asia are more than just places.
- LOVE Panera’s Bacon Turkey Bravo and Coffee Bean’s Original Vanilla Blended Coffee.
- I have a penchant for ties, vests, and scarves.
Things about me you may not believe
- I am one of the few people who owns an iPad NOT by choice.
- I am one of the few Asian people who enjoys country music.
- I went through more majors in college than years attending.
- I watch a lot of British Television.